As an Art Director (m/f/d) you’ll lead and inspire graphic design projects and enable the visualisation of breath-taking design experiences in close cooperation with editors, producers, designers and the marketing team. Not only will you come up with new ideas, but also work hands-on in executing them.
LOCATION: Wals-Siezenheim, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- DEVELOP DESIGN CONCEPTS
In this role you’ ll generate ideas and concepts for promotional content and graphics packages in live & non-live formats. You’ll create and develop state-of-the-art design concepts in written and graphical form that meet the objectives of the project goals, the stakeholders and our overall brand strategy.
- TEAM COLLABORATION AND COOPERATION
You’l l lead and work closely together with the strategy and editorial teams and present concepts to project owner s and/or management. In addition, you’ll work with external companies to generate concepts for pitching and proposals.
- DRIVE INNOVATION
You’ ll inspire the motion designer s and project teams with fresh design trends and original ideas. You’ll set a new creative and strategic thinking that will drive innovation and help to bring the Red Bull universe to customers platforms.
- QUALITY CONTROL
Provide quality control over design, concepts and execution of projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5 years’ experience in motion graphics art direction
- Proven conceptual skills with a strong logo, typography and design portfolio
- Solid experience in 3D animations, creating wireframes, storyboards and concept art
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to our brand design
- Multiple experiences in directing and/or advertising productions on location
- Capability to present and sell your design solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems in a creative and effective way
- Up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies
- Degree in film studies, media management/technology or relevant experience in this field
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel up to: 25%