Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Red Bull Media House
You’ll join the team managing our brand properties (@redbull), ensuring community growth, views & engagement.
Your key responsibility will be to ensure that the global Red Bull accounts are strong representations of the brand. You’ll be accountable for the voice, tone & curation of our main social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Giphy & YouTube.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
Areas that play to your strengths
(All the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
TAKE OVER SOCIALYou’ll understand and write in the Red Bull tone of voice, optimising copy for social success.
Moreover, you’ll ensure that all video is optimised for each particular platform and new formats are tested to stay ahead of new trends. You’ll work with editors to adapt social content for our different global platforms and create content in real-time (such as Instagram Stories). You’ll ensure that key stakeholders and countries understand what content is needed across which channels and why.
PUBLISH & ANALYSEYou’ll ensure that 24/7 channel management team around the globe, including both agency and internal team members, is up to date on social strategies and Red Bull’s brand guidelines.
You’ll work closely with our analytics team to ensure that we are optimis ing our reach, views and interaction potential. Moreover, you’ll ensure that all video is optimis ed for each particular platform and new formats are tested to stay ahead of new trends.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role
- 2+ years of experience in large reach social media account management
- Deep understanding of internet culture, major platforms & the relationship between paid and organic social
- Experience optimising content and copy
- Able to develop loyal audiences through social media
- Light touch editing capabilities are a bonus
- Open-minded team player who shows initiative
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 10%
- Motion Design 2D/3D (m/w/d) - FEEDMEEneu
- Senior Art Direktor (m/w/d) - FEEDMEEneu
- Management Assistenz (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Grafiker/in (m/w/d) - ZDF
- Creative Director Text/Concept (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Creative Supervisor SAT.1 (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Junior Online Redakteur Video (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Motion Graphics Designer - Red Bull Media House
- Infographics-Designer/in - SRF
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Rental Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Werkstudent Grafik-/Konzeptdesigner (m/w/d) - Sport1
- Redakteur Dokumentation & Reportage (m/w) - Red Bull Media House/Servus TV
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Online Marketing - SEO - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Marketing – Media Sales - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Digitales Content Marketing - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Programm Management - Sport1
- Project-/Accountmanager (m/w) - büro bewegt
- Projektmanager/in Gestaltung (befristet) 80-100% - SRF
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Medienforschung - Sport1
- Executive Producer - Live Gaming and esports - Red Bull Media House
- Production Manager - Red Bull Media House
- On Air Promotion Producer - Red Bull Media House / ServusTV