Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
You are a creative and passionate sound designer who wants to work on amazing content? Great, we are looking for an Audio Engineer (m/f) for our team!
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
IN A NUTSHELL
“The truth is, for me, it’s obvious that 70, 80 percent of a movie is sound,” says Danny Boyle. As Audio Engineer -with your expertise and experience- you’ll play a significant role in creating the premium content that is the key of success of the Red Bull Media House.
VOICE RECORDINGS, MIXING AND SOUND DESIGN
AUDIO POST PRODUCTION FOR ALL SORTS OF BROADCAST RELATED PRODUCTIONS, RANGING FROM SHORT CLIPS TO LONG FORMATS
LOCATION RECORDINGS AND ON-SITE AUDIO POST PRODUCTION
R&D IN THE FIELD OF AUDIO POST PRODUCTION, VIRTUAL REALITY ETC.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional post-production sound role (TV, broadcast, film)
- Expert knowledge of Pro Tools and Avid control surfaces
- Proven experience in surround sound mixing
- Experience in scripted feature films workflows is a plus
- Experience in Dolby Atmos and VR is a plus
- Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
- Extraordinary people skills and outstanding team-player
- Strong sense of curiosity and high level of creativity and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record of projects more important than degrees
- English fluent, preferably German language skills
Travel up to: 10%
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
- Producer Digital & TV sixx (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Produktioner Digital (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Production Coordinator (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Production Manager (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Promo Producer / Editor (m/w/d) - dmc München
- Sachbearbeiter On-Air Projekte (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Senior Writer/ Producer (m/w) - BK // Büro für Bewegtbild
- Motion Design 2D/3D (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE
- Senior Art Direktor (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE
- Volontär/in Projektmanagment On Air Promotion (m/w/d) - Discovery Communications
- Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland