Executive Producer - Live Gaming and esports
Red Bull Media House
Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
LONG STORY SHORT
Reporting to our Head of Live Content, you’ll oversee the content strategy and production of live gaming and esports for Red Bull’s owned and managed channels, define priorities, and drive creativity and innovation.
Partnering with internal stakeholders, you’ll define deliverables and assets before, during and after the live event. You’ll ensure an outstanding delivery of live coverage regarding quality and brand fit. In addition, you’ll represent the Red Bull Live content team at events.
You’ll manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and publishers. Additionally, you’ll partner with third party platforms and production partners to develop new concepts and work on new production models which can be rolled out to Red Bull’s country network.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- 8+ years of experience in live broadcasting or streaming
- Previous experience in a similar role in gaming or esports
- In-depth understanding of gaming and esports audience needs and behaviours
- Credibility as a subject expert and excellent network and relationships in the gaming world
- Understanding of gameplay licencing, music licencing, and necessary clearances
- Strong understanding of the role of social media platforms and community engagement in activating live coverage
- Self-starting, resilient team player
- University degree or relevant work experience
Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Travel up to: 10%
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
- Management Assistenz (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media Houseneu
- Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Grafiker/in (m/w/d) - ZDF
- Creative Director Text/Concept (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Creative Supervisor SAT.1 (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Junior Online Redakteur Video (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Projekt-Assistenz Kreativagentur (m/w/d) - unitedsenses
- Motion Graphics Designer - Red Bull Media House
- Infographics-Designer/in - SRF
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Rental Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Werkstudent Grafik-/Konzeptdesigner (m/w/d) - Sport1
- Redakteur Dokumentation & Reportage (m/w) - Red Bull Media House/Servus TV
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Online Marketing - SEO - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Marketing – Media Sales - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Digitales Content Marketing - Sport1
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Programm Management - Sport1
- Project-/Accountmanager (m/w) - büro bewegt
- Projektmanager/in Gestaltung (befristet) 80-100% - SRF
- Praktikant (m/w/d) Medienforschung - Sport1
- Production Manager - Red Bull Media House
- On Air Promotion Producer - Red Bull Media House / ServusTV