Creative Producer (m/f)
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, and Telemundo among others. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
As a Creative Producer you will responsible for delivering projects that help sell and promote our existing channel brands and programming in Eastern Europe – DIVA Romania, SciFi Poland, 13th Street Poland (13 Ulica) and E! EURA.
- Visualizing, creating and producing original and truly engaging promos and trailer campaigns for on air use and across other video based media (social, digital).
- Owning the various stages of execution, to include: Research / Copywriting / Editing and Directing audio post and voiceover direction.
- Consulting on and developing projects with the Lead Creative throughout the production process
- Understanding brand identity and creating strictly on brand.
- Being diligent about production paperwork, music reporting and adhering to the On-Air working practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a similar role within a television broadcast, advertising or creative agency environment.
- A clear understanding of current trends in the industry
- A real and genuine desire to go that extra mile, to break down the barriers of creativity across mediums and win some awards in the process.
- Strong innate sense of language, able to write compelling headline-marketing-style scripts and concepts (preferably in Polish or Rumanian)
- Professional skills in Adobe Premiere and After Effects and able to self-operate.
- Fluent in German and English. A good command of Polish is desirable.
- Senior Art Director / Motion Designer (w/m) - UnitedSensesneu
- Senior Project Manager (w/m) - UnitedSensesneu
- Production Supervisor Grafik - Quality Control Grafik (m/w) - Plazamedianeu
- Praktikanten (m/w) Web Analytics/SEO - SPORT1neu
- Senior Motion Designer 2D/3D (m/w) - SPORT1neu
- Project Manager Creative Services - Red Bull Media Houseneu
- Motion Designer/in (100%) - SRFneu
- Marketingkoordinator/in - Red Bull Media House/Servus TVneu
- 3D-Designer/in Cinema 4D - SRFneu
- Senior Interaction Designer/in - SRFneu
- Producer (m/w) - Filmstyler Picturesneu
- Art Director (m/w) / Junior Art Director (m/w) - Filmstyler Picturesneu
- Communication Specialist - Red Bull Media House/Servus TVneu
- Art Director (m/w) - SPORT1
- Project Manager - Productions SPORT1 (m/w) - Plazamedia
- Schnitt-Praktikant (w/m) - BDA Creative
- Sendetechniker/Mediengestalter/Sendeingenieur m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL / CBC
- On-Air Promotion Producer - Red Bull Media House/Servus TV
- Junior Mediengestalter (w/m) - BDA Creative
- Production Coordinator (m/f) - NBCUniversal International
- Freelancer Marketing Eurosport - Discovery Communications Deutschland
- On Air Promotion Producer - Discovery Communications
- Motiongraphic Designer/in - Screenworks
- Head of Promotion Sport (m/w) - Sky