Senior Promo Producer
Da Vinci Media
Da Vinci Learning Channel
Da Vinci Learning Channel first launched in Central Europe in 2007 and now broadcasts high quality educational programming to over 30 million subscriber homes across 3 continents in 16 different languages. The channel is split into a ‘kids’ offering in daytime targeting 6--‐10 years and an evening schedule targeting 16+ adults.
- Three years minimum working as a Promo Producer within the On--‐Air Department of a high--‐profile National or International television brand.
- A track record of outstanding promo production within the On--‐Air promo production industry, with the ability to articulate and demonstrate to others how to elevate promotional messages.
- Experience self--‐editing on Adobe Premiere and a thorough knowledge of the appropriate editing production processes, relevant tools and plug--‐ins and up--‐ to--‐the--‐minute editing techniques.
- A good understanding of all Post Production processes and the ability to advise on production practices.
- A track record of effective copywriting / script writing for promos and the ability to mentor more junior producers in scripting skills.
- A solid understanding of interpreting and utilizing Channel branding, Brand Maps, On--‐Air graphic templates and style guides.
- Awareness and knowledge of editorial compliance as well as local TV regulations and restrictions.
- Awareness and knowledge of commercial and production music and licensing.
- Experience of managing top--‐line campaigns across all media, commissioning and briefing staff / contributors as appropriate.
- Experience working with external agencies and clients, writing external briefs and managing delivery timelines.
- Experience in working to small budgets whilst maximising creative output.
- Experience in casting and directing voice over and directing audio sessions.
- Ability to work as part of a Creative Team, contributing to the development of concepts and providing expertise to enhance the overall creative output.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to pitch ideas clearly and to brief.
- Strong planning & organisational skills with the ability to improvise and show flexibility in prioritizing tasks and projects, working well under pressure.
- Ability to show initiative and work cooperatively with team members to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all promotional material.
Beneficial Experience (non--‐essential)
- Experience in self--‐operating / directing small shoots utilising DSLR and LED / keynote lights for various promotional and sponsorship needs.
- A showreel of promotions that have won awards (Bronze, Silver or Gold) in platforms such as Promax, BDA Awards etc.
- Any level of proficiency in German (non--‐essential).
- Professional experience of International, multi--‐lingual Channel brands operating through multiple feeds across various continents.
- Professional promo production for Children’s Television brands.
- Professional experience in both mainstream National television (ie, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky Channels) AND thematic International Digital Brands (ie, Discovery, Nickelodeon, Dave, History).
- Competitive salary, negotiable according to experience.
- Contemporary working space at our designer former factory building office in trendy Kreuzberg.
- Working with International team of colleagues in a friendly ‘family--‐feel’ company, offering direct access to Berlin life.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a growing International media organization with global interests. Required Conditions
- Eligibility to live and work in Berlin, Germany.
- English as a first language.
Job Title: Senior Promo Producer Da Vinci Media GmbH.
Job Type: Full time staff position.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Reporting to: Head of TV.
Interested? Please send your CV, cover letter & showreel to:
Sarah Schulz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Experience Designer / Information Architect (m/w) - SPORT1neu
- Motion Designer 2D/3D (m/w) - SPORT1neu
- Volontariat Produktionsassistenz Studio- und Außenproduktion - Mediengruppe RTL/CBCneu
- Senior Promotion Producer/in On-Air - ZWEIFREUNDEneu
- Motion Designer/in (100%) - SRFneu
- Motion Graphic Designer - TURNERneu
- (Junior) Grafik Designer - mehappyneu
- (Junior) Producer - mehappyneu
- Online Redakteur / Content Manager Digital (m/w) - Red Bull Media House/Servus TVneu
- Produktmanager Marketing (m/w) - Red Bull Media House/Servus TV
- Volontariat VFX Design - Mediengruppe RTL
- Motion Graphic Designer (m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL
- Off Air Designer (m/w) in freier Mitarbeit - SPORT1
- Art Director für externe Projekte / Design Manager (m/w) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich Postproduktion/VFX - Novelmedia
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich TV/Web Content - Contenthouse
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich Golf - Contenthouse
- Digital Storyteller - SRFneu